At US Tee Times, we are committed to protecting your privacy and creating a safe and secure online environment for anyone who visits or purchases on our site.
US Tee Times does not have any plans to sell or rent any of your Personal Information to any third party for any reason. If our plans ever change, we will not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Again, your trust and confidence are our highest priority.
Because we respect your privacy, US Tee Times operates its usteetimes.com and our presence on eBay.com in accordance with the following guidelines:
- US Tee Times will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies you or allows US Tee Times to contact you ("Personal Information"). Generally, we request this information when you purchase one of our products or services. When possible, US Tee Times will provide you with the means to make sure that your Personal Information is correct and current. We encourage you, our user, to contact us if any of your information is ever incorrect.
- US Tee Times and its necessary service partners will use your Personal Information to operate the site and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products from US Tee Times.
- You may stop the delivery of informational or promotional mail from US Tee Times by following the instructions on the mail received.
- US Tee Times is committed to the protection and safety of children using the World Wide Web and recommends that children under the age of 13 years old seek permission from a parent or legal guardian before sending personal information to anyone online. If a child under the age of 13 years of age attempts to register with or purchase from US Tee Times, we will not consider the request unless a parent or guardian establishes the account.
- US Tee Times may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on US Tee Times; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of US Tee Times or the users of US Tee Times, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of US Tee Times, US Tee Times itself, or the public.
- US Tee Times limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- If at any time you believe that US Tee Times has not adhered to these principles, please notify US Tee Times by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
- To read more about privacy policies and procedures on the Internet we suggest that you visit sites such as www.ftc.gov, www.epic.org, www.aclu.org, www.privacyalliance.org and www.eff.org.